Some of our author's cookbooks
Publishing a cookbook requires savvy.
Green Hill is here to help you taste success.
We have helped many epicurean authors to successfully self-publish their cookbooks.
Self-publishing – the perfect recipe for success.
Green Hill has found the perfect recipe for self-publishing your cookbook.
Here are our top four tips:
- Use good photography – let prospective readers taste the book with their eyes!
- Dumb down the recipes – simple is everything. Readers must be able to follow along easily. Do not assume anything e.g. what’s “napper with a jigger of Ketjap manis”? And we can advise how to test your recipe format with readers.
- Use a strong template – every page must be designed consistent with previous pages and resist too much design on the pages with text – readability is paramount and graphics often clutter and distract.
- Think about the functional aspects of the book – “squarish” books are easier to keep open on a kitchen bench, gloss paper resists staining.
Publish your cookbook.
Tell us as much as you can about your project.
Just some of Green Hill's recent cookbooks...
- Spaghetti Madness - the monetizer
- Feed The Hike - the usefull
- Eating the Wu Way - the master's handiwork
- A Charcuterie Diary - the award winner
- Adelina's Kitchen - the best seller
- The Power of Baking with Mindful Intent - the strategic masterpiece
- Culinary Quickies - the entrepreneur's tool