Recipe book interior
Designing cookbooks books is both art and science.
A common mistake many designers make with the interior of a cookbook is:
Green Hill’s book designers are experts at making your images and recipes – ingredients lists, preparation methods, cooking instructions and serving suggestions work well together. All this in a design that will not “get in the way” of cooks that are simply trying to execute your recipes well to feed hungry family and friends.
Our key principle to designing your cookbook:
K E E P I T S I M P L E
Above: Louie Landonia’s Spaghetti Madness interior
Above: Michelle Ryan’s Feed the Hike interior
Publish you cookbook…
Just some of Green Hill's recent cookbooks...
- Spaghetti Madness - the monetizer
- Feed The Hike - the usefull
- Eating the Wu Way - the master's handiwork
- A Charcuterie Diary - the award winner
- Adelina's Kitchen - the best seller
- The Power of Baking with Mindful Intent - the strategic masterpiece
- Culinary Quickies - the entrepreneur's tool